What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its utility is that the website can remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, customisation of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by any page would be significantly diminished. If you want to see more information about what cookies are, what do they store, how to eliminate or disable them, etc., please refer to this link.
Cookies used on this website
- PHPSESSID: Control de sesión de usuario (Duration until logout, own technical cookie)
- aceptar_analiticas: Cookie that indicates if analytical cookies have been accepted (Duration 7 days, own technical cookie)
- aceptar_marketing: Cookie that indicates if marketing cookies have been accepted (Duration 7 days, own technical cookie)
- aceptar_rrss: Cookie that indicates if social media cookies have been accepted (Duration 7 days, own technical cookie)
- _ga: Used to distinguish users (Duration 2 years, Google analytical cookie)
- _gid: Used to distinguish users (Duration 24 hours, Google analytical cookie)
- _gat_gtag_XXXXXX: Includes campaign information related to the user. If you´ve linked your Google Analytics and AdWords accounts, the website conversion tags will read this cookie, unless you disable it. (Duration 90 days, Google analytical cookie)
Disabling or deleting cookies
You may exercise your right at any time to disable or delete cookies from this web site. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible, neither for the content or accuracy of the privacy policies that third-parties mentioned in this cookies policy may have.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies, and it is necessary to exercise from this place the right for their removal or deactivation. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the indicated browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that your browser doesn´t forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, this company stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except when it is necessary for the system operations or when the law so requires. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company that adheres to the Safe Harbour Agreement which guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection commensurate to the European regulations. If you want information about the use that Google gives to the cookies we attach this order link.